2015 started with big agendas like every year starts for me!
One of the things on the list was to post more on this Blog, which clearly is not happening, so I decided to post at least once in a month. Just to keep a track of the new things I have been trying in the kitchen ! 🙂
I have just recently developed a taste for mushrooms, so I decided to cook this easy starter one day. The result was quite decent, a must try dish at home, especially for the ones who like the smokey-barbeque flavour.
- Mushrooms – 200 gms
- Corn – 1 cup
- Onion – 1
- Capsicum – 1
- Jack Daniel’s® Hickory Brown Sugar Sauce – 2 tbsps
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – 1 tsp
- Chilli Powder – ½ tsp
- Butter – 2 tbsps
- Heat the butter in a pan
- Chop the onion in 4 halves and sauté in the pan
- Chop the capsicums in chunky pieces and add to the pan
- Once the onion looses its colour, add the chopped mushrooms to it
- Add all the seasoning and the sauce to it, and let it cook on high flame for about 5 minutes
- Once the mushroom look smaller, reduce the heat and cover with a lid and cook for another 5 -10 minutes.