A quick and perfect italian dessert!
If you enjoy that creamy texture that melts in the mouth then this is your calling 🙂
- Milk – 250 ml
- Cream – 250 ml
- Gelatine – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tbsp
- Cardamon – 3 no.
- Cinnamon Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Sugar – 25 gms
- Sprinkle gelatine over 1/2 cup of cold water and let stand for 2 minutes.
- Then on slow flame, stir continuously till the gelatine is dissolved
- Heat cream and milk with vanilla essence, crushed cardamon seeds and cinnamon powered.
- Add the sugar and gelatine and stir well until everything is melted, do not boil.
- Pour into 6 serving cups.
- Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours.
You can serve fruits purees, ganache or just with a dollop of your favourite jam.