I don’t eat eggs at all !! Actually I eat eggs in cakes, cookies, brownies, puddings and all 🙂 But tell me to eat a plain boiled egg and you will see a not-soo-happy-face. I have prepared this recipe myself, but did not try the final outcome, and I am only sharing it because people around me looked really happy !
- Eggs – 12
- Mustard Sauce/Powder – 1 1/2 tablespoon
- Mayonnaise – 1/3 cup
- Tabasco – 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt and pepper
- Hard boil the eggs; Fill a saucepan halfway with water and gently add the eggs to it. Add one teaspoon salt and vinegar to it. And let it boil for about 15 minutes.
- Peel the eggs. Using a sharp knife, slice each egg in half, lengthwise. Gently remove the yolk halves and place in a small mixing bowl. Arrange the egg white halves on a serving platter.
- Using a fork, mash up the yolks and add mustard, mayonnaise, tabasco, salt and pepper. Spoon egg yolk mixture into the egg white halves.
- Sprinkle with paprika or garnish with parsley and a drop of ketchup