I will just let the name do all the talking for this one !
- Baby potatoes – 1 kg
- Rosemary – 4 sprigs
- Garlic – 6 cloves
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- Boil the potatoes until almost done
- Clean out the skin of the potatoes and keep aside
- Now in a stone grinder, put one tablespoon of olive oil, leaves of the rosemary and garlic cloves; grind to form a paste
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a pan, once the oil is hot add the rosemary paste and after a minute add the potatoes and season it with salt and pepper
- Add butter to it
- You can also add the dry mixed herbs at this point if you want (optional)
- Let it cook for about 5 minutes
You can serve this dish as it is, or in a platter with other sautéed vegetables or even chicken.