I love to make this, in flavoured soda of your choice you can add ice cubes of any flavour, I have tried 3 flavours in one and just one flavour as well. I love it, you can also make it an interesting cocktail by just adding vodka or rum.
- Lemon Soda – 1 litre
- Strawberry cubes – 1 tray
- Lemon cubes – 1 tray
- Just pour everything in a jar, shake and serve
Yes I know people might wonder why I am adding such a simple, no brainer recipe on my blog. But till I didn’t read about the flavoured ice cubes, I never tried it. So this is for all those people who have never thought of the idea!
You can go wild with your ideas like me. Some favourite ice cubes:
- Coffee Ice – just amazing with Baileys or even cold coffee
- Strawberry Crush Ice
- Lemon Ice – Just add a small piece of lemon to every cube in the ice tray and freeze
- Tang Ice
- Cucumber Ice – Very refereshing
Try on and share some ideas with me too 🙂