I like this invention! For this recipe I used a pizza base bought from the market, but I have also made thin crust pizza base at home. That is crispier and healthier.
- Pizza base – 2 no
- Chocolate chunks – 100 gm
- Cream – 1/2 cup
- Assorted Fruit – 1/2 cup
- Assorted Nuts – 1/2 cup
- Maply Syrup – 1 tsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Preheat the oven at 150C
- Grill the pizza base for 5 minutes, and take it out
- For the chocolate sauce, heat the cream till boiling then add chocolate chunks, vanilla essence and maple syrup to it
- Put a spoonful of the chocolate sauce on the pizza base, top it up with the fruit and nut. I used kiwis, grapes and cashews!
- Grill it for another 5 minutes and take it out from the oven
- Using a pizza cutter, slice the chocolate pizza and serve warm