• Bread slices – 6
• Melted butter – 2 tbsp
• Apples – 2 no.
• Sugar – 2 tbsp
• Maple syrup – 1 tbsp
• Cinnamon – 1 tsp
• Use a rolling pin to flatten the bread completely
• With a brush spread the melted butter on both sides
• Cut the sides with a pizza cutter
• Now just slightly press each of them in a muffin tray to form tart.
• Bake for 10 minutes at 180C it till edges golden brown
• Add all ingredients in a pan, mix well
• On low heat let the apples stew for about 20 minutes
• Then strain the apples and let dry before adding to tarts
Garnish with chocolate sprinklers.
You can add savoury recipes also to this tart. 🙂
Send pictures if you try this recipes please 🙂