- Marie Biscuits – 1 packet
- Melted Butter – 2 tbsp
- Condensed Milk – 1 tin
- Banana – 2
- Rich Cream – 250 grams
- Icing Sugar – 2 tsp
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- Crush the biscuits and add the melted butter to it. Set it in the bowl and put in fridge for five minutes.
- Boil the tin of condensed milk for two hours and put a thin layer of it on layer 1
- Slice the banana into thin pieces and put on layer 2
- Beat the rich cream with sugar and vanilla essence till fluffy and put on layer 3
- Use some crushed chocolate/coffee and cinnamon powder for decoration.