Preparation Time: 15 mins
Baking Time: 25 mins
- Sweet potato – 2 no.
- Olive oil – 3 tbsp
- Honey – 2 tbsp
- Chili powder – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- Salt – to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Slice the sweet potato into thin chips with a knife or slicer
- In a bowl, add olive oil, salt, and honey. Stir to blend well. Add sweet potato slices and mix to coat each slice. In a separate bowl, mix all spices together.
- Lay chips flat on baking sheet. Sprinkle evenly with spices.
- Bake at 200 for 15-20 minutes. Allow to crisp, brown around edges and cook through.
Serve hot chips with BBQ Sauce or cool the chips and serve with a yogurt dip.