- Chopped Spring Onions – 3 cups
- Oil – 2 tbsp + for frying
- Potatoes – 8 (cut lengthwise)
- Salt – to taste
- Chilly Powder – to taste
- Honey – 2 tbsp
- Vinegar – 2 – 3 tbsps
- Soya Sauce – 1 tbsp
- Soak the potatoes in cold water for about 30 minutes
- Heat the oil for frying and deep fry the potatoes till golden brown
- Heat oil and brown the onions, once the onions are ready add the seasonings and honey, vinegar and soya sauce.
- Add the potatoes to it just before you serve so that the potatoes remain crispy.