Preparation time: 8 Minutes
Baking Time: 1 1/2 minutes (In Microwave)
- All Purpose Flour – 3 tablespoons
- Powdered Sugar – 3 tablespoons
- Cocoa Powder – 2 tablespoons
- Salt – a pinch
- Baking Powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Milk – 3 tablespoons
- Olive oil – 3 tablespoons
- Egg – 1
- Vanilla essence – 1 teaspoon
- In a bowl sieve all the dry mixture, the add the egg and oil and milk and the vanilla essence
- Whisk with spatula well
- Grease a microwave mug with oil, and add the batter to it.
- Now bake it in the microwave for one and a half minutes. Make sure you do not keep it for longer as this will make the cake hard.
Ready to eat. Serve with ice cream or custard.
Note: This is a microwave cake, if kept for long after being prepared the cake will become hard. It should be consumed immediately.