- Garlic Bread – 1
- Grated Mozzarella Cheese – 1 cup
- Chopped Onions – 1
- Butter – 2 tablespoons
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- Cut the bread lengthwise and widthwise without cutting through the bottom crust.
- Insert the mixture of cheese, onions, salt and pepper into the cuts
- Drizzle the butter on top of the bread
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese has melted.
There are many variations for pull apart breads:
- You can use Olive Focaccia, Garlic Bread, Oregano Bread, Multi Grain Bread or any other bread you like.
- In the cheese mixture you can add olives, jalapenos, american corn as well, to add to the taste.