Makes 6 muffins
Preparation time – 5 minutes
Baking time – 20 minutes
Baking temperature – 150 Degree Celsius
- Chopped Onion – 1
- Chopped Tomato – 1
- Chopped Capsicum – 1/2
- American Corn – 2 tablespoon
- Eggs – 4
- Grated Cheese – 2 tablespoons
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- Oregano – 1/2 teaspoon
- Mix the onions, tomatoes, capsicum, corn, cheese and salt, pepper oregano in a bowl.
- Whisk the eggs in another bowl
- In a muffin tray, lay muffin cups and grease them with oil
- Put one tablespoon mixture in the cups, and then fill them with the egg. the muffin cups should be half full.
- Bake them for 20 minutes and serve hot.
Ready to eat.