Makes 30-35 biscuits
Preparation time – 20 minutes
Baking time – 10 minutes
Baking temperature – 150 Degree Celsius
- Cocoa Powder – 2 tablespoons
- Margarine (White butter) – 100 grams
- Powdered sugar – 100 grams
- Flour (Maida) – 200 grams
- Egg – 1 or Cold water – 3 Tablespoons
- Mix margarine and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add sieved flour and egg/cold water to the batter.
- Form dough.
- Divide into four parts, add cocoa powder to two parts and make cylinders. Arrange them alternately to form checks, press together gently, and cut into slices.
- Arrange on a greased baking tray and bake till golden at edge.
Ready to eat.